Welcome Back Protocol
It’s been a minute but we’re back (very soon) not like normal, but the new normal. The whole team at SOLE has been working hard to ensure a warm welcome and a safe comfortable dining experience for all our guests from 29th June.
As part of our Welcome Back Protocol, The SOLE Team have unveiled a suite of unobtrusive measures to help protect customers and colleagues as part of a collective global goal to defeat Covid-19…….
We have reduced our table lay-out and customers seating by 40% and a minimum of 1-meter distance, to ensure a more comfortable dining experience for you while offering safe distance dining between other guests.
At SOLE we take great pride in our existing cleaning, safety and hygiene standards, we, however, recognise that customer confidence and trust in our hospitality experiences are more important now than ever, we have re-visited all our procedures and have added a number of new and important protocols:
- We will engage dedicated and highly trained staff to constantly clean surfaces and touchpoints with increased frequency and will have a dedicated cleaning team on duty daily.
- Hand hygiene remains extremely important. Safe and easy-to-use hand sanitiser stations will be located on arrival and throughout the restaurant for your convenience.
- Upon arrival at your table, a hot disposable sanitising hand towel will be presented as part of your SOLE hospitality experience.
- At all times, a lead team representative will be on duty to make sure protocols are strictly adhered to at both the front and back of the house to ensure the safety and wellbeing of colleagues and guests.
Additional Covid-19 measures that SOLE is introducing as part of our ‘Welcome Back Protocols’:
- For the duration of phase 1 of the government roadmap (until July 20th, subject to change), table sizes will be restricted to parties of 6 guests. The exemption will be for same house family dining where we will endeavour to cater for within one of our private dining room.
- Dedicated experienced hosts will be available to manage guest flows on arrival and departure.
- To play our collective part in defeating Covid-19, one guest from all parties, including walk-in’s, will be required to provide a contact number and email address.
- Cash-free methods of payments including Revolut and Apple pay are available and encouraged.
In consultation with our amazing team of hospitality professionals we have introduced the following new measures;
- Daily temperature and health checks.
- Separate staff entry and exit point.
- A new bicycle parking area.
- Staggered start and finish times to avoid high traffic within staff changing areas
- All staff will be wearing protective face shields.
- New kitchen traffic flows and procedures to protect our team and guests.
- Ongoing internal and external training on new and updated policies and protocols.
- Flexible rosters where possible to support team members with children at home during schools and childcare closures.
SOLE Seafood & Grill is committed to providing the safest environment possible, whilst maintaining your hospitality experience at the forefront of everything we do. The whole SOLE team are looking forward to welcoming you back and although there will be some changes some things won’t change including our warm welcome, friendly smiles and award-winning Irish produce.
Strategically staggered reservations are now opened on-line for bookings from Monday 29th June by email, Reservations@SOLE.ie or by phone 01 544 2300
*Please note the above is subject to change.
COVID-19 SAFETY CHARTER
The COVID-19 Safety Charter is an initiative endorsed by the Irish Government to reinforce confidence in domestic and overseas visitors in tourism businesses. Receiving this Charter means that at FIRE Steakhouse & Bar, every employee has completed appropriate COVID-19 hygiene and safety control training. We have also appointed a COVID-19 Lead Worker Representative, who completed the extensive Fáilte Ireland COVID-19 Safety & Hygiene Control Training.