SOLE Safety Protocols
SOLE Safety Protocols
Updated January 24th 2022
As part of our Safety Protocol, The SOLE Team will continue to help protect customers and colleagues as part of a collective global goal to defeat Covid-19……
We have reduced our table lay-out and increased customers’ to ensure a more comfortable, safe, dining experience for all our guests.
At SOLE we take great pride in our existing cleaning, safety and hygiene standards, we, however, recognise that customer confidence and trust in our hospitality experiences are more important now than ever. We will continue to maintain our safety protocols and have listed our procedures below:
- SOLE will continue to have dedicated and highly trained staff to clean surfaces and touchpoints daily.
- Hand hygiene remains extremely important. Safe and easy-to-use hand sanitiser stations will be located on arrival and throughout the restaurant for your convenience.
- A lead team representative will be on duty to make sure our protocols are adhered to at both the front and back of the house to ensure the safety and wellbeing of colleagues and guests.
- All staff will be wearing facemasks and we kindly encourage all guests to wear masks on entry to the restaurant and while moving around. Masks can be removed while you are seated at your table.
- SOLE Seafood & Grill adheres and operates under the COVID-19 Work Safety Protocol employer checklist No 8 – Ventilation.
- Cash-free methods of payments including Revolut and Apple pay are available and encouraged.
- Dedicated experienced hosts will be available to manage guest flows on arrival and departure.
- We continue to work with our staff to maintain a safe working environment
SOLE Seafood & Grill is committed to providing the safest environment possible, whilst maintaining your hospitality experience at the forefront of everything we do.
*Please note the above protocols are subject to change.
COVID-19 SAFETY CHARTER
The COVID-19 Safety Charter is an initiative endorsed by the Irish Government to reinforce confidence in domestic and overseas visitors in tourism businesses.
Receiving this Charter means that at SOLE Seafood & Grill, every employee has completed appropriate COVID-19 hygiene and safety control training. We have also appointed a COVID-19 Lead Worker Representative, who completed the extensive Fáilte Ireland COVID-19 Safety & Hygiene Control Training.