Dublin By Night Fest 2023 – Alive After 5
The Dublin by Night Festival is scheduled from 2-3 November 2023, aiming to revive the city’s nightlife. Dublin’s streets, renowned for their charm, will be further illuminated by this festival after some quiet years. The festival aims to highlight Dublin’s arts, culture, food, and music, reigniting the city’s nocturnal charm.
Dublin By Night Fest Event Details
- 2nd November 2023: 6pm to 10pm at Drury Street and South William Street (South Side Dublin)
- 3rd November 2023: 6pm to 10pm at Capel Street and Lower Mary Street (North Side Dublin)
SOLE Seafood & Grill at Dublin By Night Fest 2023
SOLE Seafood & Grill is delighted to be taking part in this year’s South Side Dublin By Night Fest in association with Dublin Town, Dublin City Council, Failte Ireland and the Department of Tourism, Culture, Arts, Gaeltacht, Sport and Media.
The Dublin by Night Fest is a celebration of Dublin City’s night-time economy and the city’s Purple Flag award-winning status.
The aim of this initiative is to bring the city alive after 5 pm with music, arts and culture, food and shopping through a night market.
As part of the Winter in Dublin programme by Failte Ireland and the Department of Tourism, Culture, arts, Gaeltacht, Sport and Media, this Dublin By Night is a fantastic two-day celebration of Dublin City’s amazing night-time economy and the city’s Purple Flag status for Dubliners and Visitors alike to enjoy.
Purple Flag is the name of the international award that recognises excellent places to go for a night out.
SOLE Seafood & Grill will have a stall outside the restaurant, serving our renowned Seafood Chowder made with locally sourced Irish Seafood from our partners Kish Fish, Roaring Water Bay Mussels, McCormack Family Farm and Keelings.
Enjoy SOLE’s delicious Seafood Chowder at the Dublin By Night Festival served with brown soda bread and in a 12oz biodegradable bowl.
Culinary Director of SOLE and our sister restaurant FIRE Steakhouse & Bar, Richie Wilson will give a cooking demo on the steps of Powerscourt Townhouse.
Richie will demonstrate how to make the perfect Seafood Chowder, using locally sourced seafood and produce from Irish shores & land.
Dublin By Night Fest 2023 Highlights
- Beyond entertainment, the fest is a celebration of unity. It’s an opportunity for bonding and experiencing Dublin’s magic, particularly after sundown.
- The fest will feature spoken word, music, dance, circus performances, live bands, busker performances, and a special attraction on the Dublin Ghostbus.
- Several local eateries will have food stalls, accompanied by live cooking demonstrations, giving a real taste of Dublin.
- There will be market stalls with various items, alongside Georges Street Arcade, which will remain open late for the event.
- An outdoor movie screening on Capel Street is a notable attraction. The fest will also feature performances from the Outing Queer Arts Collective performers, drag artists, and Isteach is Amach trad musicians.
- The festival is inclusive, spreading across both north and south sides of the Liffey, covering areas like Drury Street, South William Street, and Capel Street.